Thank you for your interest in joining the Polkastarter team as a Copywriter. Polkastarter is the fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC20 standard.
As a Copywriter, you will be responsible for covering all Polkastarter and blockchain-related topics for our blog, social media and website. You should be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
The position is remote and available in full-time or part-time. Both are possible.
You must have:
- Proficient English language skills (written and spoken)
- Proven experience as a crypto Copywriter/Journalist.
- Be able to write about breaking blockchain topics in an interesting and engaging way that drives readers to our platforms on a regular basis
- Be a team player and execute Polkastarter's content strategies
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of crypto topics
- Good SEO knowledge is a plus.
- Write clear and concise articles and copies, with a distinct voice, on the blockchain industry and Polkastarter-related.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Product teams to organize the content strategy, to build marketing projects/campaigns and keep it all consistent with the Polkastarter style.
- Have a deep understanding of crypto markets, as well as the latest trends and technological developments.
- As industry thought leaders, our platforms should be a go-to for our members and followers. So you should be able to bring new and original content ideas, as well as turn complex topics into insightful, useful and interesting articles for the Polkastarter community.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas for approval
- Edit and proof content.
- Maximize reach using SEO and social media best practices
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Updated knowledge on the latest blockchain industry developments
- Strong research skills and a keen eye for details
- Creative thinker, capable of bringing original and engaging content ideas
- Patient and able to take criticism
- The ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Fully remote working means you can work from wherever you want, no commute and no ties to any particular location
- Work with some of the best digital marketers in the industry and a range of exciting, high-growth companies
- Competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to grow with clear progression plans
Diversity and Inclusion:
Polkastarter is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.
Please send us your CV and your portfolio of previous work.